Ubiquiti Networks ETH-SP Ethernet Surge Protector
for Outdoor PoE and All Ubiquiti Devices,
Ethernet Surge Protector
- Dimensions: 91 x 61 x 32.5 mm (3.58 x 2.4 x 1.28")
- Weight: 80 g (2.82 oz)
Interface Connections: (2) RJ45 Female Connectors ESD/EMP
Protection: Absorbing Transient Current with Response to Surge Voltage from 100V/s to 1kV/µs
- DC Spark-Over Voltage: 90V @ 100V/s
- Maximum Impulse Spark-over Voltage: 700V @ 1kV/µs
- Discharge Current: 5kA (Maximum) 0.5kA (Normal)
- Maximum Insulation Resistance: 1G ohm @ 50V
- Maximum Capacitance: 1.0 pF @ 1 MHz
- Data Line Protection: RJ45 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3af PoE Support: Yes
- Shock and Vibration Certification: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Standard Operating Temperature: -30 to 65° C (-22 to 149° F)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% Non condensing
- Low cost, easy to install.
- Compatible with 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Designed for airMAX.
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.4 x 1.3 in / Weight: 0.2 lb.
ESD Protection for Outdoor PoE Devices
Damaging electrostatic discharge attacks and surges are diverted to the ETH-SP and safely discharged into the ground, so network devices are protected.
Additional ESD Protection
All Ubiquiti® airMAX® devices are equipped with built-in ESD protection, so the ETH‑SP adds another layer of protection to your outdoor, high-speed network.