RADWIN 2000 Alpha ODU with 16 dBi Integrated Antenna - RW-2954-6350
RADWIN 2000 Alpha Point-to-Point Series
500 Mbps Carrier Class Solution
Delivering up to 500 Mbps, RADWIN 2000 Alpha is part of the RADWIN 2000 PtP portfolio of carrier-grade solutions.
Compact and durable, RADWIN 2000 Alpha guarantees exceptional radio performance at a competitive industry price. Alpha also features RADWIN's unique and field proven air-interface, ensuring stable and reliable operation in the unlicensed spectrum.
RADWIN 2000 Alpha is the optimal solution for high-speed wireless enterprise access and robust backhaul for a variety of applications such as video surveillance.
RADWIN 2000 Alpha Highlights
* Available in 3 models: 50 Mbps | 250 Mbps | 500 Mbps
* Operational in 3.4-3.8, 4.9-6.0 GHz
* Up to 120 km / 75 miles
* Inter and Intra TDD synchronization
* IP 66 / IP 67
* Operable as SU PRO
RADWIN 2000 Alpha Benefits
* Pay as you grow capacity - 50 Mbps upgradable to 250 Mbps via license key
* Guaranteed high capacity in short packets (350K PPS)
* Multiple antenna configurations:
? Alpha EMB ( available in 5.x GHz only) - connectorized outdoor unit with a 16dBi embedded antenna. 3rd party antennas can be used to extend the range when needed.
? Alpha INT - outdoor unit with high gain integrated antenna
* TDD synchronization supporting co-location of multiple radios
* Reliable link in congested spectrum and tough p