Icom IC-A120 VHF Air Band Transceivers
VHF Air Band Transceivers Tx/Rx 118.000-136.992 MHz, 200 Memory Channels, LCD Full Dot-Matrix.
- Active Noise Cancelling (ANC).
- IP54 Dust-Protection and Water Resistance.
- ON-Hook Scan and ON-Hook Dualwatch Functions.
- Side Tone Function.
- A total of 200 memory channels with 12-character channel names.
- Compatible with both 12- and 24- volt systems.
- 8.33 kHz* and 25 kHz channel spacing.
- 36W (P.E.P) RF output power.
- Dualwatch and priority scan functions.
- Power on password protection.
- PC programming capability.
- Optional Bluetooth® Headset Connectivity.
- Hand microphone HM-216.
- DC power cable.
- Mounting bracket kit.
- Microphone hanger kit.
Dimensions (W×H×D. 161×45×175mm
An air band transceiver for mobile and/or base station operation. The radio features active noise cancelling, optional Bluetooth® capability and other various scanning functions. The radio is ideal for use at airports to facilitate ground crew communications.
Icom's new A120 radio uses active noise cancelling, which reduces background noise up to 90% in received signals and up to 30% in transmitting signals. The radio also provides hands-free operation via optional VS-3 Bluetooth headset (optional UT-133 Bluetooth board required). For additional ease of operation, the A120 features a large dot-matrix LCD and programming memory channels accessible from the front panel.