Cambium Networks BP5830BH15-2HH PTP600 Lite Integrated (ETSI/RoW)
Whether your organization is a business enterprise, government agency or service provider, Cambium PTP 600 systems have the speed, reliability and reach you want for todays multi-service networks. They are ideal solutions for a wide array of applications such as T1/E1 replacement, high-capacity voice and video backhaul, building-to-building and campus connectivity, disaster recovery, network redundancy,distance learning and telemedicine.
Cambium PTP 600 radios have obtained a number of authorizations and certifications to affirm their compliance with key regulatory agencies, including:
- Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 140 Level 2 validation for cryptographic algorithms, key security and tamper evidence.
- Unified Capabilities Approved Products List (UC APL) certification for interoperability and information assurance.
- JF-12 / SPS certified to conform with all applicable spectrum management regulations.
- IPv6 / IPv4 dual-stack management support.
- Ingress Protection rated (IP66/67) protective aluminum radio enclosures.
- Compliance with ATEX (Atmospheres EXplosibles) and HAZLOC (Hazardous Locations) directives for equipment operations in hazardous locations.