Cambium Networks 3530SM PMP320 Subscriber Module 3.5GHz
PMP 35320 SUBSCRIBER MODULE
Service providers need to deliver reliable, high broadband service at a low investment to succeed in today's competitive marketplace.
The PMP 35320 is an 802.16e standard-based fixed, outdoor solution that provides reliable, cost-effective fixed connectivity in the 3.3 to 3.6 GHz licensed band.
The Point-to-Multipoint PMP 320 is a cost-effective, licensed spectrum, fixed, outdoor wireless broadband access network solution. Industry standard WiMAX 802.16e interoperability enables connectivity for reliable data, voice and video applications.
Benefits and Features
- The PMP 320 supports standard WiMAX QoS profiles, outdoor fixed solution that delivers maximum performance, coverage, security and ROI.
- The PMP 320 utilizes 802.16e OFDMA technology that enables signals to perform in difficult multipath RF locations, providing line of sight (LOS) and near line of sight (nLOS) coverage in rugged, hard-to-reach terrain
- PMP 320 delivers low-cost, high-performance solutions for operators holding licenses in three different frequency ranges: 3.3-3.4 GHz, 3.4-3.6 GHz and 3.6-3.8 GHz.
- Rapidly enhance the customer base and grow revenues by extending the network to reach new business and residential subscribers beyond the reach of wireline broadband offerings in underserved or unserved areas.
- Complement existing broadband network to reach customers in new territories, whether adjacent to an existing network or a completely new region.
- Offer wireless broadband services to existing subscribers currently using dial-up; alternative to other equipment like DSL and cable.
Private Network Operators
- Rapidly establish cost-effective links to campus locations or remote branch offices or SOHO locations at a fraction of the cost of leased lines or deploying wireline broadband systems.
- Provide rapid access to business information between locations.
- Create a wireless infrastructure to connect indoor wireless local area network (WLAN), creating a completely wireless IP network and connecting inside to outside.
Government Network Operators
- Rapidly establish cost-effective links for public safety, public service, and public access.
- Rapidly deploy video surveillance and data connectivity for public safety.
- Create a cost effective data network for public works.